Chairman and Founder
Phil Bracken has been serving the homeownership industry since 1975.
- EVP of Wells Fargo – 15 years Government & Industry Relations
- Managing Director of Prudential Home Mortgage – 5 years
- CEO of America’s Mortgage Company – 10 years
- Current chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association of Missouri
- Advisory Board Member of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB), the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA), and the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP).
- Past Chairman of the Corporate Partners of the National League of Cities and engineered a unique National Alliance Agreement with the US Conference of Mayors
- Recipient of “lifetime achievement award” from NAREB, NAHREP, and Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) of America which awarded their highest honor in recognition of a lifelong dedication and prominent service to MBA and the mortgage lending industry
- Creator and architect of the Housing Policy Council of the Financial Services Roundtable and initiated the Hurricane Katrina Relief Coalition in Washington, DC.
- In addition, he currently is Co-Chairman of the Consumer/Lender Roundtable and the Head of the Housing Recovery Alliance in Washington, D.C.
- Boards & Affiliations:
Co-Chairman of the Consumer/Lender Roundtable
Head of the Housing Recovery Alliance in Washington, D.C.